Thursday, August 8, 2013

The First Post of Paul the Third's First Blog

Hi There!



I don't know who you are or if you are anyone actually reading this but my name is Paul and I thought it would be fun to start a blog where i could just post about myself, events in my life, and kind of share some life experiences with others about just about anything really.

I am going into my second year of college at Muir College at UC San Diego and I honestly love the decision I made to go to San Diego.  I will most likely be sharing stories of things that have happened to me in the past and not only what I am going through right now so bear with me.

I have many obsessions and things I love including Batman, Disneyland, Movies, TV SHOWS FOR DAYS, my family, SoCal Life, Food, Batman, Redvines, Spontaneous Adventures, and So MUCH MORE.

So that's my beginning for now, Stay Tuned for More!


TRITON: The mascot of UCSD sounding the shell horn thing to start off my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment