Saturday, August 10, 2013

A Little Bit of Cliffs

Being a part of UCSD and especially Muir College means that you have to go visit "The Cliffs".  Above Blacks Beach in La Jolla is, well, these CLIFFS where just about every student goes at least once before graduating UCSD

Let's be honest though, going once is not enough for this place has SO MUCH beauty and is always different. Clear Skies. Misty Breeze. Sunrise. Sunset. Paragliders. You just never know what you are going to find when you go visit The Cliffs



Hey look at that! More flowers from my photography archives.

I especially like these pictures because I had picked the flower and didn't think too much of it but once I turned it over I found it had this awesome beautiful purple to it like no other and from that found my new model


I especially like this one above because it kinda looks like the flower is like, 
*boop* "hello there beach I wish I could go visit you but I am up here"



No comments:

Post a Comment