Thursday, August 8, 2013

No Nikon? No Problem

So it took me a little bit but I finally figured out how to make tabs and if you look up there I made one titled 'Artsy Fartsy' where I will be posting pictures I have taken.

It all started my past Winter Quarter when I randomly decided I would like to pursue an artsy side to me.  Not necessarily in the sense that I am gonna drop out of school, buy a french man's hat, and hiss at hipsters, but merely that I decided to capture the beauty of nature through the lens of a camera... which for me in the beginning was my iPhone 4 (SUBLIMINAL MESSAGING GO BUY APPLE PRODUCTS).  Turns out, my pictures came out not too bad and I continued onward.


That was my first picture I ever took being 'Artsy' and afterwards I kind of took a lot of pictures of flowers and contacted with my more .. "feminine" side..?  Whatever, I like the pictures and if you wanna see more like them: Check Out my Artsy Fartsy Tab

Adios Again!

No comments:

Post a Comment