Thursday, April 17, 2014

What's the Buzz?

So it's been a month and A LOT has happened so far in my life, but because this is the internet I must attend to your needs and interests so I thought I would share the greatest craziest thing that has happened to me

ME AND MY ROOMMATE MADE IT TO THE FRONT PAGE OF BUZZFEED













Like seriously, what just happened?

Here is the link if you want to see:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/paulyj/student-turns-roommate-into-a-variety-of-disney-ch-k8xw

If any of you saw it beforehand, now you know, that was me

Basically for a while now I have been taking snapchats of my roommate throughout the year .... and drawing him as different Disney characters... and putting dirty captions on them .... without him knowing.

But I mean, I did end up telling him what I was mass sending to 15+ people at a time.. just, you know, after I had drawn it and sent it to everyone and even posted it on the "MyStory"



Anyway, so basically for a while people would make comments on how much they loved the Snapchats I would send and how its "BuzzFeed-worthy" but I just didn't know how to become "BuzzFeed-Official" you know?  So I went on BuzzFeed, found out you can make your own article, and then it posts on BuzzFeed Community.  I thought nothing of it and then just thought it was for fun... then I got an email

The email quickly told me how my article had made it to the front of BuzzFeed Community .... then I got another email within the hour that then read:
YOUR ARTICLE HAS JUST BEEN POSTED TO THE FRONT OF BUZZFEED

WHAT

(How I Imagine People's Reactions Were Looking at the Article On Mobile)


In less than 24 hours, my article hit more than 100,000 views and I could not believe it, everyone was telling me "Oh, you better not get a big head from this"... but honestly, I could not even figure out what had just happened to me.  Anyway, to be honest I am not typing this all out just to show off or get more views on my article (Did I mention I posted the link above and you should check it out? haha) but rather to prove to people that taking chances can be a lot of fun and can add awesome memories to your lives.

Because I took the risk to post this article (with my roommates consent), we can both officially use the sentence:

"Hey, remember that time we made it to the front of BuzzFeed?"

Can You?

Maybe you have an even cooler sentence to say and that is awesome, PROUD OF YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment